Thursday, March 24, 2011

Giving the black man a chance

We live in a world unfortunately where the Black man is still mistreated. I mean in both education,postion in companies,you name it. We still have a long way to go in order for the Black man in America to ever get a fare share. I was watching the tv news one day and they were doing a story about a JOB FAIR. They showed the long line of people waiting to get inside. Over 95% of the people waiting to get inside were black and male. I was actually stunned. I was like wow. Something definitely need to be done. I know for sure that there are talented Black men here in America that can make a difference. But the question is will America ever give the Black man a chance? I know we have a Black man as President so we are going in the right direction,but we definitely still got a long way to go. ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment